Commemoration Of Bulgarian Tourist
Before leaving the airport
- Check the following documents:
- Foreign passport with valid visa;
- Insurance policy;
- Air travel;
- If necessary, a notarized consent to the departure of a child in accordance with article 20 of the Federal Act on the procedure for departure from the Russian Federation and the procedure for entry into the Russian Federation and the birth certificate.
- Look at your airline and check the airport and the flight time. The flight registration begins in 3 hours at Vnukovo and Domodedovo airports, and in 2 hours at Sheremievo Airport, and ends 40 minutes before leaving.
- Check the information on your flight to the information tablo and go to the registration counters whose plate numbers are on the table. If the registration passes, a passport and a ticket will be made.
- Pass the bags at the registration counter.
- Get a landing ticket. Pay attention to the exit number and the time to board the plane (in the boarding table, the exit is marked by the word GATE, time TIME).
- Once registration has been completed and a landing announcement has been announced, it is necessary to enter the relevant areas for international flights.
Passengers of international flights are subject to customs, passport control and security control, after which flights to the sterile zone of the international airline gallery are expected. Border passports and landing plates shall be issued when controls are carried out.
In the transport of animals or plants, veterinary control is necessary.
Rules for pre-flight and post-fly inspection
In accordance with Annex No. 1 of the Regulations for pre-flight and post-flight inspections approved by Order No. 1004 of 25 July 2007 of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation, passengers in registered baggage and in items on passengers, the following dangerous substances and objects are prohibited on board the aircraft:
Permitted On board an aircraft by crew members and passengers, subject to the required conditions, the following items and substances: